Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Stolen Items 3-5-12

edited March 2012 in Grievances
Not of any great import, but it looks like someone nabbed some iron and a stack of wheat from a chest at -120, 35.

Comments

• Can you tell me an approximate timeframe (don't forget to add your timezone)? And is the Y coordinate at sea level i.e. 64?
  • @asum,
    the full coord are -120, 56, 33. I already looked into it, but couldn't find anything in the last 3 days.
    One of the new guys took a look at that chest, but it was after this message was posted. Need to go deeper into the logs ...

So yeah, timeframe will definatelly help!
  • If it happened before the last 3 days, then there's not much we can do - logging wasn't active then. It was probably part of the griefing/stealing spree we already know of.

In any case, @minrin - make a list of items stolen that you would like to get back.
  • I'll reacquire them. No worries. Just a fact of life when you build near spawn.
  • Thanks for looking into it, btw.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file