Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Server down?

the server has been down all day today, in the multiplayer menu it says "can't reach server" am i the only one having this problem? does anyone know why it's doing this?

Comments

• it's happening to me too
  • I have also noticed the issue. It stopped working for me last night.
  • for every hour that i am forced to play on another server, another piece of me dies inside
  • Doesn't work for me either :(
  • someone tell rudy? he can put a ticket in and have it re-booted
  • back up now
  • The log was showing that the MCBans server was down - could that have been the reason?
  • Doubt it, this has been often the case, but logins were still possible. Its a mystery - one we will never ever unravel or talk about!
  • You sound suspicious, reopru. What did you do?!
  • It keeps going down. Been trying to get on the last few hours.
  • it did say that the bukky thing was out of date, and it went down on me last night, ooOO that sounds dirty... haha
  • where iz ze server?
  • I was going to be mad about it being down but I can play elsewhere.
  • i guess i'm saying the obvious, but it's down again
  • i'm guessing there might be a problem with something on the server. no idea what, but there's probably something.
  • I sent rudy a message/comment so hopefully he will get to it when he can :P
  • Let's face it - Rudi has forsaken us. The server is on fire and the end is nigh. Panic!
  • edited June 2012
    It's up! And also the server is working again :P .
  • i don't get it
  • I'll take a look today and make any necessary updates, etc. I'm ass-deep in the middle of moving to a new house right now which is why I've been a little hands-off the last couple weeks.
  • I upgraded bukkit and the plugins that had new versions out, and rebooted the server in case there were memory leak issues going on. Hopefully it'll be smoother sailing for a while now. Keep me updated if there are still problems.
  • will do and thx for the updates

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file