Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

I'm on my period (rant): Nether

GUYS.

STOP WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING AND GO LOOK AT THE NETHER!

GO LOOK AT THE SHITHOLE WE MADE.

Looked? Good.

Guys and gals, look at the mess we made making a silly nether transport system. Look at the rushed tunnels we've all made. Don't tell me you're proud.

"Oh but Katan why is it so silly? It's functional!"

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNCTIONAL. ALL OF MY DAYS LIVING WHERE I AM I HAVE BEEN TAKING A PATH THROUGH MINE, TO PIZIKES, TO THE HUB, TO THE SPAWN PORTAL, WHEN REALLY I COULD GO AROUND REO'S PORTAL AND BE THERE 10 BILLION TIMES FASTER!

WHY ARE WE ALL SO FUCKING USELESS!?

RIGHT NOW, I'M REWORKING MY PORTAL, FUCKING WITH ALL OF YOUR THINGS, BECAUSE SOME OF US CAN'T DO IT RIGHT!

THERE'S GOING TO BE A VERY PRETTY GARDEN ON THE BACKEND OF REOPRU'S PORTAL, AND YOU'RE GOING TO BLOODY WELL RESPECT IT! IF YOU BREAK A SINGLE FUCKING BLOCK OF MINE IN THE NETHER I'M GOING TO TATTLE LIKE A JACKASS SO MUCH *insert admin here*'s FINGERS WILL BLEED ROCKETING OUT WARNINGS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE.

FROM HERE ON OUT WE'RE GOING TO RESPECT THE NETHER AND IT'S PROPERTIES! IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS WRITE THEM AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAT LAZY ARSE.

I've been Katantunoro, and this has been my rant.

Good day!

Comments

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file