Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Breeding Villagers

edited August 2012 in General
After building a rail 1000+ blocks to a village, and getting them back. I did not know they would breed away from the village. Here are some screen shots of baby villagers born in my castle. (about 3 in the firt 2 nights) whoo hoo!

http://imgur.com/a/WAkWr

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Awww, pizike, this is so cute! You went through all this trouble and now you have a lovely family as neighbours. Haha, I only hope they have nice things to offer, or they might get evicted by their very own landlord!
  • yeah I forgot, iron golems don't like it when you hit the villagers, lost 40 xp and got to fly through the air :P I now just let the crappy offers run the streets at night :D
  • What were you doing saving up to 40XP?! Always use it at 30, because it is much harder to collect 30 to 40 XP compared to 0-10. And the max. enchantment level is 30 anyway, so it makes no sense to collect more than 30. Those additional 10 levels (30 to 40) could've been enough for a whole new 0-30 charge.

What a waste pizike, I am disappointed!
  • yeah I was being lazy, trying to decide on what I wanted to enchant, guess I have more time to think about it now haha

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file