Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Possible damage of property....

edited March 2013 in Grievances
not sure if this was intentional or not, but a couple of craters have shown up in buildings taking out small parts of buildings. Neither Warzorack nor I made them. the damage isn't too bad, except for a few lost villagers, but I've heard reports of similar happenings from Tatorak3 and Mr_Rock36. Mr_Rock36 also mentioned villagers disappearing from his buildings as well. not sure if any of this was malicious, or just the result of glitches/accidents, but it would be great if an admin could look into this.

Comments

• If you can post the exact coords where the craters showed up, one of us can teleport over and check the core protect logs to see what happened. I should be able to tonight if nobody else has done it by then.
  • Reopru already checked it out. They were creepers. the only thing about it is neither warzorack nor I triggered them. I'm assuming it was someone visiting that accidentally caused it.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file