Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Reputation below threshold.

2 years ago, I was banned for spiderhacking on another server. Today, I was approved to join this server, but have a reputation of 9 on MCbans due to said ban. When I attempt to log into the server, I receive a message letting me know my reputation is too low to join. I have already posted requesting a removal of the ban on the site for that server, and would like to ask if there is anything else I should do to resolve this issue. Hopefully, the ban will be removed, but as that is not a given, I am making this discussion to ask for input.

Comments

• The requirement of a 10 reputation has been around for a while, I don't think there are any plans to change it. your best option would be to follow through to get the ban removed. This is at least what I think, the other admins may have other ideas.
  • I'll look into the ban later and if it seems OK, I can add an exception to our server. We have done that before on a couple of occasions when the person explained the low rep and we didn't see any danger to our server.
  • I've looked into it and decided to add an exception for you. You should be able to log on now.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file