Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
The server was updated to 1.12 and a new map generated.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

URGENT - ban nicholasrocks

edited November 2011 in Grievances
Rudism, please get rid of nicholasrocks, we're having some issues right now, he is stealing stuff with x-ray mod, destroying asum's place and killing at random. Hope this reaches you before any big damage is done.

Comments

• A rollback is in order. A backup happened before any major damage, although I had already lost some stuff if I remember correctly, have to check my previous screenshots for details.

This also raises a question about an additional moderator with ban-powers.
  • dam griefers love to grief. i agree that another moderator could extend the hours that the server is covered.
  • edited November 2011
    yeah, lots of wood damaged in the castle too, I have screen shots if needed, left my metal stacks but started fires everywhere. why would you go around starting fires? What a Douchbag
  • yeah i was chasing him when he done the spread the fires in your castle and i think we need to to a rollback if possible
  • Nooooooo! I showed him my house and if he has x-ray

secret chest= :(
  • Banned him. Sorry it took so long.

In the future, tweets or private messages on the forum will get my attention almost immediately. I don't get notified of new regular messages posted to the forum unfortunately.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file