Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

URGENT - ban nicholasrocks

edited November 2011 in Grievances
Rudism, please get rid of nicholasrocks, we're having some issues right now, he is stealing stuff with x-ray mod, destroying asum's place and killing at random. Hope this reaches you before any big damage is done.

Comments

• A rollback is in order. A backup happened before any major damage, although I had already lost some stuff if I remember correctly, have to check my previous screenshots for details.

This also raises a question about an additional moderator with ban-powers.
  • dam griefers love to grief. i agree that another moderator could extend the hours that the server is covered.
  • edited November 2011
    yeah, lots of wood damaged in the castle too, I have screen shots if needed, left my metal stacks but started fires everywhere. why would you go around starting fires? What a Douchbag
  • yeah i was chasing him when he done the spread the fires in your castle and i think we need to to a rollback if possible
  • Nooooooo! I showed him my house and if he has x-ray

secret chest= :(
  • Banned him. Sorry it took so long.

In the future, tweets or private messages on the forum will get my attention almost immediately. I don't get notified of new regular messages posted to the forum unfortunately.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file