Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Not feeling well, might be away for a little while.

edited August 2014 in General
Heyo! Pax here, one of the Lords of Tiny Islandia (GLORY TO TINY ISLANDIA!), and your benevolent Overfarmer. Anyway, pursuant to the title of this post, I am not feeling that hot lately. Though I've been around for less than two weeks, I think I need to take a break for a couple of days. Work WILL continue on my mega-structure, just not right now. Visitors to Tiny Islandia (ALL GLORY AND RICHES TO TINY ISLANDIA!!!) should feel free to visit and take whatever they might need from the farms, so long as they replant. Be sure to be polite to Weverthane, Eru, and gogreenranger. And to the guy building a sky ship, rock on, you crazy nugget.

I'll see you all again real soon, I promise. Glory to Tiny Islandia. (ALL OF IT! ALL THE GLORY TO TINY ISLANDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 YOU! GET! NOTHING! AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Comments

• Take it easy, get well soon, and enjoy the worldmap, Glorious Lord Pax.
  • Feel better! I shall endeavour to honour your presence with my presence and perhaps present more presents!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file