Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Nether will be rolled back on 22 Sep to 21 Sep status due to corrupted/missing chunks.

Will let you know when complete :D

Comments

• Lets all Blame Lewis
  • Hey, there's also a missing chunk in the overworld by the jungle, close to -35k, -17k.
  • Also, when I signed on this morning I appeared back in the jungle again, and the missing chunk contains my portal. I can't get back :( Help!
  • I'm stuck there too. seems we will have to get to civilization on foot.
  • and judging from the map overviewer the corrupted jungle chunks have been replaced with another biome. so much for map preservation...
  • nether has been rolledback to 21 Sep 8am EST. inform an admin if there are any more issues.
    Thanks for your patience while it was offline!
  • the missing chunks were in the overworld too. and one took out the portal to the nether. could we just get teleported to spawn as a part of damage repair ?
  • PM me, FRAG and zike while you're online and someone should be able to help. Chances are greater after the work hours (i.e. after 8 PM EST).
  • So, I was just visiting the nether (2 weeks later or so) and I ran into a similar problem to this one, I think. My game crashed and when I sign back into Sitosis it instantly crashes again. Can anyone else confirm a messed-up nether chunk, just east of Innsmouth portal? I'm standing right where the eastern bridge from Innsmouth's portal hits netherrack, near a nether wort farm.
  • Went there, everything seemed fine. If it persist, we'll investigate further.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file