Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Thank you to all who helped to pay the server hosting bill!
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

1.9 has been released!

Get hyped! :)

Haven't played any of the snapshots/prereleases - gonna try it out now!

Comments

• Well there goes my hope for a decent night's sleep tonight.
  • I just tried it for the first time in creative. Holy crap, the elytra is rare. On SSP, not really a biggie but on multiplayer eek :(

Not a big deal for me though since I can't seem to get the hang ;) of it anyway.

I really really like the Hardcore Spectator after death thing, though.
  • 2 things I found thus far:

- Mob crushers don't seem to work anymore, when the pistons retract the mobs get pulled and stay stuck in the blocks that were crushing them.

- There are naturally generated villager zombie spawners now, but they seem to work exactly like normal zombie spawners (as in, they mostly spawn normal zombies).
  • The landscape in that vid is awesome!
    Is that a new biome type or just some changes to the settings?
  • I heard a rumor we would be upgrading and resetting the world. Is that still on? I'm in the mood for a bit of minecraft...
  • dmcgibbon - That's a custom world the video guy had created to make flying easier. Not a generic world though.

bduga - Should be incoming this week sometime. New map fun whoo hoo.
  • Is there a plan for when the upgrade will occur?
  • @EJ

Whenever asum can find the time, I assume. :) Sometime this week, hopefully.
  • I keep telling Asum to just give up real life work and plant a bunch of wheat. :P
  • Wheat? He should just build a gold farm. All money problems solved. :)
  • If only real life were this simple :)
This discussion has been closed.