Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Thank you to all who helped to pay the server hosting bill!
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

1.9 Server Issues

Sorry to spam with threads, but a legitimate problem with 1.9 seems to be with the server's stability. The server seems to be sluggish and then it's fine, blah blah chunks loading, classic. But then without warning, the server goes down for minutes at a time.

It may very well be due to the excessive amount of chunks that are loading as players explore, but I'm just wondering if it's because of 1.9 itself.

Thanks for your hard work, mods of this server. If I had money, I'd have donated by now.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Not strictly a Server issue. The map is also acting strange. My new LM sign is showing up but the map itself is not showing changes to the building - it is older.
  • The map hasn't updated in several days.
  • I updated the server and I guess the overviewer didn't work well without a restart. I restarted the server and it's updating now. Let me know if there are still issues.
  • edited March 2016
    Lost connection and now I can't reconnect.
    It says "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information".
    Is it just me or is it a problem with the server?

/edit: Got on again. Weird.
  • edited March 2016
    Got booted off server at 12:01AM EST, noticeably right after a backup started/occured.

Server still down at 12:13AM.

Back up around 12:15AM EST.
  • If the server is down, give it 15 minutes. Minecraft gets restarted automatically if it has been down for that amount of time.
This discussion has been closed.