Thank you to all who helped to pay the server hosting bill!
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Are people still actively playing?

I just started playing again after being absent for a few weeks and it seems very quiet. Are people still actively playing?

Comments

• I'll admit I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but I haven't abandoned the place entirely--just a couple of days ago I was clearing a few trees from in front of my mansion. I also saw Mempo online then. I didn't see mph, but he's always been an active member, and I assume he still is.
    Right now I'm mainly waiting for the server to update to 1.12 so I can play around with the new concrete blocks--I've been stockpiling gravel in anticipation. And of course, I hope to add a parrot room to the mansion! :)

• I've been popping in to work on my floating islands project and it's been pretty lonely.

• I'm on now and then, but it's rare to see someone else on now. Server's been pretty quiet.

• I am on every now and again to check things. Also waiting for 1.12.

• Seems too quiet here. Are many of you out there waiting for 1.12 on Sitosis?

• A more likely culprit is summer. I know my own evenings are busier these days, and it's hard to find quiet time to play.

• Yup. Waiting for 1.12.

• edited July 28

Seems like there are a couple people, including me, are looking forward to a 1.12 update. Haven't seen Asum online in a while, someone want to message him and let him know to update?

• I know this is a bit later than all the other replies but yes, I am active again and looking forward to an update to 1.12.

• I've been absent for a while, but now I really feel like playing on Sitosis again. :)
    Updating to 1.12 would be nice though, it's been out for almost 2 months now.

• I haven't been playing in quite a while. :( Sorry everyone, I've been super busy.
  • Hello! Long time no see. Sorry for being absent since May? Blame my Nintendo switch (Zelda BOTW and Disgaea 5) :)

Should I bang Asum's door again for the 1.12.2 version? ;p

• Coming back this weekend. Was away for work in a small town with poor internet access for quite some time. But yeah, someone bug Asum for an update :)

• *sneaking toward Asum's door
    *placing a TNT
    *setting the clock to 1:12:00
    *-click- (the timer begins...)
    *disappearing into the darkness

• I'm also one of those sitting back waiting for an update.

Leave a Comment