Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Thank you to all who helped to pay the server hosting bill!
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Are people still actively playing?

I just started playing again after being absent for a few weeks and it seems very quiet. Are people still actively playing?

Comments

• I'll admit I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but I haven't abandoned the place entirely--just a couple of days ago I was clearing a few trees from in front of my mansion. I also saw Mempo online then. I didn't see mph, but he's always been an active member, and I assume he still is.
    Right now I'm mainly waiting for the server to update to 1.12 so I can play around with the new concrete blocks--I've been stockpiling gravel in anticipation. And of course, I hope to add a parrot room to the mansion! :)

• I've been popping in to work on my floating islands project and it's been pretty lonely.

• I'm on now and then, but it's rare to see someone else on now. Server's been pretty quiet.

• I am on every now and again to check things. Also waiting for 1.12.

• Seems too quiet here. Are many of you out there waiting for 1.12 on Sitosis?

• A more likely culprit is summer. I know my own evenings are busier these days, and it's hard to find quiet time to play.

• Yup. Waiting for 1.12.

• edited July 28

Seems like there are a couple people, including me, are looking forward to a 1.12 update. Haven't seen Asum online in a while, someone want to message him and let him know to update?

Leave a Comment