Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Is there any way to find out the coordinates where you last died?

It's a long shot, but I'd be very interested to know if it is possible. I went splat in the End some 7000 blocks out to the East. The only thing of value I had on was my Elytra, but I'd like to recover it. I don't remember having f3 on at the time, and the game decided not to render anything around me, so I don't even know what the terrain looks like. Without the overviewer, I don't know what to do. If this is possible, maybe I can have Viscus' coordinates when he died in the End too. As long as I am going on an item recovery mission, I don't mind getting other peoples' stuff back to them as well.

Comments

• There's no way of knowing but you could go on a search. The items won't despawn unless they're in an activated chunk (within 10 chunks of a player), you have 5 minutes until they despawn.

A hard task in the end where everything looks the same.

• Yeah at this point it'd be more expedient to find and raid another end city... plus I used a bunch of rockets in the dark to try and stay aloft, so it'd be a VERY wide search area. If the overviewer ever gets updated I could use that to make a good guess where I was.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file