Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Connection Lost

edited December 2018 in Technical Discussions

I can't get on Sitosis. I get 'Connection Lost' after 'Loading terrain' hangs for about 30 seconds.
Can someone check that they can get on...

Comments

• I checked. The same thing happened to me, but on the sixth attempt I got on, though terrain still took a while to load.
    Just to make sure, I tried logging on two more times. I got connected both times and the terrain loaded normally. So hopefully, the issue has been resolved. Good luck!

• It's working now. Thx to whoever/whatever fixed it :)

• Herobrine? :O

• I am having connection problems again. It all stared when I flew south from spawn past viscus82's Ice biome place. I hardly made it back because of lag. The last leg was via the nether from Viscus82's portal since flying was not possible. My session's connection fell out just as I was travelling from the nether through my portal. Since then I have been unable to stay logged on at all. I am stuck in my portal building unable to open the door before losing my connection (the pressure plate does not react).

Another thing... It is ages since I last saw the server take a backup. Has anyone else noticed that?

Has anyone else experienced problems?

A server reset may be in order perhaps...

• Everything back to normal today.

• I tried to log in multiple times Jan. 15th and eventually just gave up, figuring it must be my connection. Guess it wasn't just me, though.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file