Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

Wow, I had to see it with my own eyes!

Hello everybody! Wow, I am so happy and impressed at the same time, that this community is still alive and kicking. Wonder who else is still around - @asum2 @pizike82 @Rudism @Fragonard @MATMAN333_1 are you guys still active?
It has been too long, I need to get back into this crazy game. Minecraft sure has changed a lot in the last couple of years, so many new items ...

Maybe we can get the gang back together like in the old time and do some old school diggin' ... let's hope people are still reading these, not sure if the forum sends out a notification if you mention someone.
I am so happy and stocked to see everything still online and alive. Great times, I truly enjoyed playing here.

Comments

• I check back from time to time to see if there's going to be an update. I think several are in the same boat.

• still flailing about, I think everyone's waiting on a new map, mostly.

• I know I am. I'm excited to build my utopian NPC collective.

• @reopru i moved to germany. no my account has not been hacked haha. I signed in to sitosis on a whim and saw the most recent thread was from you! i live in wiesbaden. email me directly sgrillo22@gmail.com. i cant, for some reason, message you on sitosis.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file