Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

THEFT!

edited February 2012 in Grievances
THEFT! I haven't been on the sever for about a month now but i went back on about 10 mins a go and most of my stuff has been taken all my valuables and my beds were taken my melon seeds EVERYTHING! if anyone has some leads please let me know because I probably wont want to play till the person responsible is found because what's the point in playing if all you make is stolen! :( :( :( :(

Comments

• Give me the coordinates of your chests and I'll see what I can do.
  • I was probably the most recent one in since I went on an exploration to 4rm1st3n's house. However, I can assure you I didn't steal a single item. There wasn't any valuable stuff when I had a rummage. I've been rummaging in a few chests actually. It's fun to rearrange things.
  • Sure katan. i havent forrgotten what you did to mattman
  • Are you kidding me ranger? This was a year and a half ago.
  • edited June 2012
    Katan loves to rearrange my chests, so it looks like stuffs missing, but it isn't really.
  • edited June 2012
    Lol, what did he do to me? And Katan. STOP Rearranging things, especially MY things.
  • It's just a more abstract means of organisation.
  • Unfortunately a month is a really long window, but if only a couple people accessed the chests during that time then it should be possible to at least narrow it down.

Whenever reporting thefts you should include x,y,z coordinates of the chests, since we need that info to check who's been snooping.
  • @Rudism I think you have thought the same thing rangersan did :I

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file